- Ethical & Honest Practices
At Medical Unlimited International, we believe in creating a culture in which all employees view their job as a responsibility rather than an obligation. Employees are valued for their competencies, ideas and creativity. We promote and encourage teamwork, achievement, accountability, free flow of information and candid communication with an open door policy. Our corporate environment thrives on the exceptional ideas and personal development of our employees. It is their ideas that stimulate the growth of our organization, lead to meaningful innovation, and harbor a strong community.
- Operating quality healthcare facilities profitably, maintaining state of the art hospital equipment, and expanding services to meet the needs of the community.
- Providing vital hospital services in the local markets and maintaining high quality healthcare for the local communities that we serve.
- Working in partnership with the medical staff and community leaders.
- Meeting the expectations of the medical staff and community in an ever-changing healthcare environment.
- Practicing good corporate citizenship by complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Recruiting (commissioning) and retaining the best employees and providers locally in each market.
Medical Unlimited International focuses on:
- Hospital Management Team: Recruitment and retention of experienced professional healthcare executives.
- Support via weekly meetings monitoring the implementation of strategic and operational programs
- Salaries: Adjusting staff to best practice levels according with market competition and economic situation.
- Utilizing monthly productivity standards to monitor staff productivity.
- Physician recruiting: Primary care physicians, medical and surgical specialists.
- Physicians’ friendly approach that earns Trust and Loyalty through the development of physician joint ventures and physician.
- Access to continue education opportunities and a commitment to knowledge transfer.
- Increase access to patient centered hospitals, offering state-of-the-art technology, and operating at international standards.
- Engaging Physician participation in strategic planning and decision making process.
- Meeting the needs of our local stakeholders
We believe that human resources are the hospital’s principal asset and therefore we develop our people and provide needed motivation to ensure patient confidence in delivering patient centered care. One of our primary objectives in regions where operate is to recruit, develop and retain our local employees and healthcare professionals.
Medical Unlimited International has a clear understanding of the challenges of operating high quality hospitals in isolated markets where there can be a scarcity of human resources and capital. Medical Unlimited International has overcome these challenges by partnering with various local stake holders (universities, school, large employers, doctors and other health providers) to create long-term solutions. Medical Unlimited International believes in utilizing the expertise and skills of local healthcare professionals in the markets that we serve.